Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's a beautiful day for motorsports racing!

This is the first of hopefully many posts about racing so we'll see how it goes. I have a small website up already but the storage space is limited and I've been looking for another way to get my photography out there for wider consumption. I'm also working on linking photos to this blog through flickr so please consider all this a work in progress. If you go to http://www.flickr.com/ and search for indyjay42, then you should be able to see what I'm posting. I had my busiest racing season in years on 2006 and it looks like 2007 is shaping up in a similar fashion. I was fortunate to be able to work for the Indianapolis Star and the American Motor Journal newspapers, Stock Car Racing magazine, and drivers Michael McDowell (ARCA), Shane Lewis (Rolex Grand Am) and Scott Wimmer (National Sprint Tour) as well as contribute to the National Sprint Tour website. I hope to recap my 2006 experiences here with photos and then refine the process through 2007 as my schedule firms up.

And you know, I may have an occasional bad day at the racetrack, but those are still better than good days a lot of other places!

No comments: